Followers

Amazon ad

Amazon BACK

Search This Blog

Category

Arts (11) Arts- Drawing/Painting (7) ARTS- Poetry (3) Arts- Proverbs (2) Crime (33) Crimea (1) Culture (11) Entertainment (45) Entwrtainment (1) jok (1) Jokes (104) Motivational (3) My lifestyle (7) New (1) Newa (1) News (154) Romance (18) Royalty (22) Sport (11) Tradition (16)

07 September 2020

Why Are There So Many Young Single Mothers In Nigeria?

 This has been been somewhat of an emotive subject which I have always wanted to speak about and I thought now would be an appropriate time.

I have noticed a somewhat worrying trend among young ladies in Nigeria. A worrying percentage of them (20-30 years old) seem to all share one common trait- They are single mothers. I was perplexed as to what could be the cause of this and I attend to raise an awareness and promote a discussion in my latest video below.

Please kindly watch till the end and feel free to like, share and comment. Also if you are new to my channel, kindly subscribe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Sagamu Prepares For Ewusi Of Makun Oba Oyesola Akinsanya 80th Birthday Celebrations

The Governor of Ogun State, Dapo Abiodun as well as first-class traditional rulers led by Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Awujale of Ijeb...