Followers

Amazon ad

Amazon BACK

Search This Blog

Category

Arts (11) Arts- Drawing/Painting (7) ARTS- Poetry (3) Arts- Proverbs (2) Crime (33) Crimea (1) Culture (11) Entertainment (45) Entwrtainment (1) jok (1) Jokes (104) Motivational (3) My lifestyle (7) New (1) Newa (1) News (154) Romance (18) Royalty (22) Sport (11) Tradition (16)

13 August 2020

Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Insta message On Hookup Things?



Good morning guys.
This my flatmate is a very nice guy and we are very cool.
We stay in a 3bedroom flat, having each room to ourself and the last room is for visitors.
Well he has this girlfriend that use to come around a lot, sometimes she stays around for a week before leaving and I must say she's nice and really fun around to be with.

Two days ago I was on instamessage jus checking pretty gals out(I don use dis platform nack a lot gals) den GBAM!!!!! naso I see my guy babe picture, i con dy doubt maybe na somebody wey resemble her, na I click her profile, na hookup things ooo!!! And na she, even one of the dress she wear, she don wear em come house before....Strictly hookup, no long story.....chaii
Till now am still in shock I don't even know wat to do cos she came to the house yesterday and I know she knows that have seen her profile on instamessage.

She and my guy dy their room like this..I fear who no fear woman!!!!
Should I tell my guy or jus mind my business...

Inbtw
I don't like involving myself in people's relationship plus this guys have been together for 5years before I even knew him.
She was even the one that loan him money to add to his while we wanted to rent this apartment.

Guys, I need to add that his elder sis was the one DAT introduced her to him cos they work in the same hotel, and this gal is a masseus

(This is culled from Nigerian online platform, Nairaland)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Sagamu Prepares For Ewusi Of Makun Oba Oyesola Akinsanya 80th Birthday Celebrations

The Governor of Ogun State, Dapo Abiodun as well as first-class traditional rulers led by Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Awujale of Ijeb...