Followers

Amazon ad

Amazon BACK

Search This Blog

Category

Arts (11) Arts- Drawing/Painting (7) ARTS- Poetry (3) Arts- Proverbs (2) Crime (33) Crimea (1) Culture (11) Entertainment (45) Entwrtainment (1) jok (1) Jokes (104) Motivational (3) My lifestyle (7) New (1) Newa (1) News (154) Romance (18) Royalty (22) Sport (11) Tradition (16)

24 August 2020

Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out?



Good evening .
Please i need an advice on the next step i should take in life. I am a guy, 25 years of age and still living with my parents, though i am not jobless but recently my bank account just hit one million and 200 thousand naira.

So my parents are advising to buy a landed property in my home town that will take about 900 to 1 million naira. But the thing is that i am 25 and i feel at my age i should no longer be staying with my parents, so i want to rent a flat and furniture it to my taste, i feel it is time to move on, i need my freedom to finally face life like a man.

So my question is, should i purchase a landed property at 25 and continue living with my parents or pack out and start my Adult life. Note: i am not jobless".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Sagamu Prepares For Ewusi Of Makun Oba Oyesola Akinsanya 80th Birthday Celebrations

The Governor of Ogun State, Dapo Abiodun as well as first-class traditional rulers led by Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Awujale of Ijeb...